Thursday, October 22, 2009

Continuing Education

It’s that time of year when I spend more time in class than I do in the office. At least it feels that way. Yesterday afternoon was endless tax issues on agriculture; this morning I listened to a bank exec wax on endless about the financial industry. In each case, I gathered good information that will make me a better accountant/tax preparer.

Five more days of my life before the end of the year will be in a classroom. The wealth of information I receive will serve my clients well in the year to come. A lot of folks groan about these classes, but I like them. The interaction with my peers and the new ideas always invigorate me. The knowledge I gain will make a difference in my client’s lives and that juices me.

If I miss your call, don’t worry. I will call as soon as I get in.

No comments:

Post a Comment