Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Am Thankful For...

It is too easy to whine and complain about the inequalities and injustices of life, at least for me. In this short post I want to share what I am so very thankful for.

I, Keith Schroeder, am thankful for:
  • a wonderful, loving, kind, gentle, and compassionate wife,
  • the two most moral, respectful and respectable, and intelligent girls I've ever known,
  • a successful business,
  • the best clients ant tax guy could have,
  • the best group of employees any employer has had the honor of working with,
  • a nice home,
  • a nice farm with animals to work everyday,
  • a community second to none,
  • a nation second to none, where rights are still honored and respected,
  • great friends,
  • all the opportunities life has to offer,
  • food on the table,
  • good books to read,
  • good neighbors,
  • health, family and mine,
  • life,
  • libraries,
  • organizations that allow me to enrich my life with service (WRWA, FVWA, church),
  • a wonderful, upbeat, caring, kind, God-fearing pastor,
  • Thanksgiving Day, when I am reminded to always be thankful for what I have, family around the dinner table, and a good game of football and conversation afterwards,
  • and you, my dear friends. Your friendly accountant is grateful for the opportunity to share my thoughts with you, whoever you are, wherever you are. May you find as much to be thankful for as I have.

Go in peace my friends. I'll be back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment