Friday, September 25, 2009

Early WRWA Conference Notes

Today was all business. This afternoon I attended the board meeting and will take the position of treasurer in addition to director. What happens in the boardroom should stay in the boardroom so I will not provide details of the meeting. The important detail I can share is that five new directors will bring new blood, energy, and expertise to the Wisconsin Regional Writers' Association.

In other news: Barbara Poelle was picked up at 2:00 from the airport. All guest speakers are accounted for (always a good sign).

There were two reading groups tonight: poetry and prose. I enjoyed the prose group and shared my query. Boy, the quality of material is awesome. We have some great writers here in Wisconsin.

Tomorrow I'll provide details of the day's events.

No comments:

Post a Comment